We are a HCMC-Singapore joint venture group. We focus on helping our customers turn their best ideas into a website. We work with Startup spirit in mind, which is fast interacting and adding value for our customers. We don’t just build software, services and solutions. We build something useful, makes sense and lasts.
This is a big challenge since there are many capable competitors in the market, but we are distinct in our dynamic structure. Joining us, you are not only finding yourself programming but also shaping the company's culture and future. We embrace an innovative structural model that works best for employee skill growth and promotion. Because we believe that employee growth is the most important asset for us and brings us to the next level as a team.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Tax, invoice documentation management. Working with bookkeeping software.
- Assist in payment requisitions, document checking, mitigation control.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Assist in monthly taxation reconciliation and declaration for VAT.
- Others as requested (visit tax authorization for document submitting, drafting petition letter, historical taxes data review…).
- Support payroll activities for employees.
- Assist in administrative office.
- Entitled as full-time undergraduate student during internship period.
- Major in accounting, finance.
- No working experiences required, although students with dynamic experience in school/social activities will have a big advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office. Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Personal Skills, Time Management skill, Task management skill.
- Can-do attitude, urge in learning and development.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Allowance: 3.000.000 VND/month + parking allowance.
- 15+ days off.
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Chance to become an official staff of the company after internship.
- PS4 games in free time, club activities (soccer, badminton,...)
- Monthly team-building activities.
- Company sponsored social events and gatherings.
- Regular training and team sharing sessions.
- Company trip.
- Private health check.
- Free fruits, snacks and coffee at the pantry.
How to apply
- Please send us your English CV and related documents (English certificate) via our email [email protected]
- Application email title: [GO-Accountant intern] - Your Full name