Golden Owl is a software company to transform your business to the next level. We are strongly recommended by technical and non-technical leaders in various industries including retail, ecommerce, real estate, legal, travel & hospitality, and others.
Our reputation is built on engineering standards, development standards, our work ethic and responsive workflow. With a team of 150+ experts, we leverage martech, e-commerce and omnichannel solutions to maximize our client’s ROI. We have proudly served clients from Singapore, Australia, UK and other English speaking countries.
No. 62 Hoang The Thien, An Loi Dong, District 2, Thu Duc, City. Ho Chi Minh City
● Allowance from 3.000.000 - 7.000.000 VND / month + parking allowance;
● Tea-break & team-building monthly;
● Opportunity to experience professional working environment;
● On-job training; English training;
● Opportunity to be promoted to a full-time position after an internship.
● Final-year students in computer network, IT or related major;
● Good knowledge about object-oriented programming or functional programming;
● Well understand data structure and algorithm, computer architect, system operation, or database;
● Understand OSI model, firewall, DHCP, DNS and common network components.
● Good at Linux or Unix, bash script;
● Basic knowledge of Git;
● Awareness about monitoring, logging and tracing (Prometheus, Grafana, EFK, Elastic stack, Splunk, Jaeger, Open Telemetry, etc);
● Ability to research & adapt new technology;
● Personal laptop required;
● Able to work full-time in 4-6 months during internship period (depends on your performance);
● 1 year working after internship commitment;
● Work under coaching of mentor and team leader;
● Practice coding with high quality and effective outputs;
● Estimate tasks;
● Implement tasks, follow quality guidelines and time plan or the project;
● Report task progress if needed;
● Cooperate with other team members (PC and QC, team lead, other engineers).
Application via: [email protected] - Subject: DEVOPS INTERN - FULL NAME
Only short-list candidates who meet our above mandatory requirements will be contacted.