- Develop and manage (write, edit, proofread and publish) all marketing communication content development for website, blog, social media, company’s portfolio, brochure and external content publications.
- Schedule and follow the editorial calendar with tight alignment to Marketing Plan.
- Maintain and update all marketing platforms and channels with a regular (weekly and monthly) and scheduled time to ensure all content is up-to-date and accurate.
- Collaborate with other teams to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan, with a mindset to create content that engages and delivers the core values of Golden Owl.
- Stay up-to-date with content marketing trends, on-going events, potential new channels and strategies, and community activities going on in the industry.
- Manage SEO and social media activities and maintain a consistent brand interaction on social media
- 1-2 years of experience in content writing. Experience in the technology sector is a plus.
- Excellent command of English in writing (a must) and communication.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related fields.
- Possess a content and editorial mindset and a thirst to understand what audiences would love to read and view.
- Experience in creating marketing communication content for the web and growing a social audience with high interaction and engagement.
- Know the basics of Photoshop, Illustrator or any online softwares to design illustrations for content articles.
- SEO knowledge is a plus
- Enthusiastic and able to converse effectively with co-workers and customers.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13th month salary
- 15 days off.
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Lunch and parking allowance.
- Monthly team-building activities.
- Celebrate Birthday parties for staff every month.
- Company sponsored social events and gatherings.
- Company trip, tea-break, party
- Social insurance and private health check.