We are a HCMC-Singapore joint venture group. We focus on helping our customers turn their best ideas into a website. We work with Startup spirit in mind, which is fast interacting and adding value for our customers. We don’t just build software, services and solutions. We build something useful, makes sense and lasts.
This is a big challenge since there are many capable competitors in the market, but we are distinct in our dynamic structure. By joining us, you are not only ﬁnding yourself programming but also shaping the company's culture and future. We embrace an innovative structural model that works best for employee skill growth and promotion. Because we believe that employee growth is the most important asset for us and brings us to the next level as a team.
Office 1: Level 7, MB bank, 538 CMT8, Ward 11, District 3, HCMC, Vietnam
Office 2: C0013 - Sarina, 62 Hoang The Thien, An Loi Dong Ward, District 2, HCMC, Vietnam
The ideal candidate would be the one who is passionate about helping people learn and grow, with excellent communication skills and strong learning & organizational development experience and skill set to develop people and support the Company’s current and future business needs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning, preparing, teaching English (focused on Speaking and Writing skill) to Vietnamese staff in an IT company;
- Assessing & reporting on learners’ progress;
- Collaborate with HR to organize all training activities, employee engagement activities;
- Design & deliver training programs (orientation, culture, soft-skills, management…);
- Work with related departments to receive needs, design programs;
- Other tasks from direct manager
- Final year student or Bachelor's degree from a university (English language, Economics);
- Experience in training, including teaching English to Vietnamese children or adults; IELTS 6.0 or equivalent;
- Know how to analyze training needs for the company;
- Have strong confidence, excellent communication, well-developed presentation and mentoring skills;
- Positive attitude, sociable and dynamic, responsible, well-organized, cooperative, flexible and hard-working;
- Personal laptop required;
- Fluency in IT knowledge and terminology is a plus;
● Allowance 3.000.000 VND / month + parking allowance;
● Tea-break & monthly team-building;
● Opportunity to experience a professional working environment;
● On-job training;
● Opportunity to be promoted to a full-time position after an internship.
- Please send us your resumé and related documents via our email [email protected]
- Application email title: L&D Intern - Your Full name.
- Only short-list candidates who meet our above mandatory requirements will be contacted.