We are a HCMC-Singapore joint venture group. We focus on helping our customers turn their best ideas into a website. We work with Startup spirit in mind, which is fast interacting and adding value for our customers. We don’t just build software, services and solutions. We build something useful, makes sense and lasts.
This is a big challenge since there are many capable competitors in the market, but we are distinct in our dynamic structure. Joining us, you are not only finding yourself programming but also shaping the company's culture and future. We embrace an innovative structural model that works best for employee skill growth and promotion. Because we believe that employee growth is the most important asset for us and brings us to the next level as a team
- Support recruitment team in all recruitment activities, such as: arrange tests & interviews, contact candidates, build database, headhunt IT…
- Support for recruitment events and company’s activities such as: Career Day, Job Fair and other related events.
- Building, perfecting and developing recruitment culture.
- Coordinate with other departments to implement team-building plans, company trips,... employee engagement events.
- Other recruitment duties and tasks as assigned by superiors.
- Senior students majoring in English, Human resources, Business Administration or business-related fields.
- Can work full-time from Monday to Friday.
- Being passionate in recruitment.
- Be active, positive, honest, careful, hardworking and responsible.
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team.
- Have a personal laptop.
- Able to work in English.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Allowance: 3.000.000 VND/month + parking fee.
- Team-building, tea-breaks every month.
- Be confident to have a big start for your future career
- Get experience in recruitment process of the software company from Singapore.
- Be familiar with organizing company events
- Have opportunity to become Golden Owl’s employee after internship
BENEFITS AFTER BECOMING AN OFFICIAL STAFF
- 15+ days off.
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Lunch and parking allowance.
- PS4 games in free time, club activities (soccer, badminton,...)
- Monthly team-building activities and mini parties weekly.
- Company sponsored social events and gatherings.
- Regular training and team sharing sessions.
- Birthday gift for staff every month.
- Company trip.
- Private health check.
- Free fruits, snacks and coffee at the pantry.
Join us now by sending your resume in English to:[email protected]
Title HR Recruitment intern - Full name