We are a HCMC-Singapore joint venture group. We focus on helping our customers turn their best ideas into a website. We work with Startup spirit in mind, which is fast interacting and adding value for our customers. We don’t just build software, services and solutions. We build something useful, makes sense and lasts.
This is a big challenge since there are many capable competitors in the market, but we are distinct in our dynamic structure. Joining us, you are not only finding yourself programming but also shaping the company's culture and future. We embrace an innovative structural model that works best for employee skill growth and promotion. Because we believe that employee growth is the most important asset for us and brings us to the next level as a team.
- 1+ years experience
- Major in IT or related faculty
- Bold passion for IT software development and testing
- Knowledge ad solid experience in test types, test methodologies, test life cycle
- Good IT background, critical and logical thinking skills
- Commitment to excellence and self-improvement
- Good command in English
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- In-charge SRS, acceptance criteria, design document to design tests.
- Design, review, and update test cases.
- Execute tests based on test cases/test scripts and report test results.
- Log, report, and track defects.
- Ensure that all bugs are recorded in an efficient, complete and informative manner, either on the Scrum board or bug tracking tools
- Evaluate test execution results and report them to the QC Lead.
- Respond to the development team’s request in line with the project e.g. providing more information for bugs, balancing, build installation, validating bugs, etc.
- Self-improve domain knowledge: EDI, CRM, Supply chain management, Inventory, Human resource management, Accountancy, Logistics…etc
- Report to Supervisor/ QC Lead.
- Work effectively in completing assigned QC tasks by supervisor.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Salary: up to 10 million
- 15 days off.
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year
- Promotion opportunity with clear career
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Communicate directly with Singapore, UK, US client so you will be better improved your English ability
- International professional working environment
- 13th salary and bonus based on performance
- Monthly team building and annual company trip
- Private health check.