We are a HCMC-Singapore joint venture group. We focus on helping our customers turn their best ideas into a website. We work with Startup spirit in mind, which is fast interacting and adding value for our customers. We don’t just build software, services and solutions. We build something useful, makes sense and lasts.
This is a big challenge since there are many capable competitors in the market, but we are distinct in our dynamic structure. Joining us, you are not only finding yourself programming but also shaping the company's culture and future. We embrace an innovative structural model that works best for employee skill growth and promotion. Because we believe that employee growth is the most important asset for us and brings us to the next level as a team.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related majors.
- 3+ years experience in Mobile Development with one of the following technologies: React Native/Kotlin/Flutter
- Experience with native Android and iOS is a plus
- Proficient understanding of Git.
- Strong in data structure, database, logic thinking, object-oriented programming.
- Solid understanding of good UI/UX practices and creating high-performance mobile application experiences.
- Experienced in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Able to work in English.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Mobile platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
What we can offer
- No OT
- 15+ days off.
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Lunch and parking allowance.
- Provided Macbook Pro to work.
- Chance to become team leader if you could demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- PS4 games in free time, club activities (soccer, badminton,...)
- Monthly team-building activities and mini party weekly.
- Company sponsored social events and gatherings.
- Regular training and team sharing sessions.
- Company trip.
- Private health check.
- Free fruits, snacks and coffee at the pantry.