We are a HCMC-Singapore joint venture group. We focus on helping our customers turn their best ideas into a website. We work with Startup spirit in mind, which is fast interacting and adding value for our customers. We don’t just build software, services and solutions. We build something useful, makes sense and lasts.
This is a big challenge since there are many capable competitors in the market, but we are distinct in our dynamic structure. Joining us, you are not only finding yourself programming but also shaping the company's culture and future. We embrace an innovative structural model that works best for employee skill growth and promotion. Because we believe that employee growth is the most important asset for us and brings us to the next level as a team.
- University degree majoring in Information Technology or related majors.
- 2 - 3 years of experience.
- Master OOP, MVP, algorithms.
- Master the background knowledge of Back-end (PHP) and the basic knowledge of Front-end.
- Experience in Laravel framework, MVC, database.
- Good thinking ability.
- Capable of teamwork.
- Willing to learn new technology to serve the job when required.
- Teamwork to design, install features, fix bugs, maintain and improve product performance according to customer requirements.
- Research, evaluate and apply new technology trends to optimize work performance.
- Attend seminars and presentations on projects and technologies at the company as an organizer or listener.
- Complete the job on time.
- Report the work situation to your supervisor / supervisor.
- Salary: 20-30 million/month depending on the capacity and many other allowances.
- 13th month salary.
- Salary review: 2 times/year.
- Opportunities to improve English through working, communicating with international customers.
- Opportunities to work onsite in Singapore, UK, ...
- Promotion opportunities with clear career path.
- Birthday party, monthly team-building activities, company trip.
- Daily entertainment TV, board game, PlayStation, teabreak.