Golden Owl is a software company to transform your business to the next level. We are strongly recommended by technical and non-technical leaders in various industries including retail, ecommerce, real estate, legal, travel & hospitality,...
Our reputation is built on engineering standards, development standards, our work ethic and responsive workflow. With a team of 80+ experts, we leverage martech, e-commerce and omnichannel solutions to maximize our client’s ROI. We have proudly served clients from Singapore, Australia, UK and other English speaking countries.
C-00.13, Sarina Condominium, 62 Hoang The Thien An Loi Dong Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City.
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Comfortable working environment, no OT.
- Provided Macbook Pro to work
- 15+ day off, performance review 2 per year.
The Job Description
As we have been expanding quickly, we are currently looking for Ruby on Rails Developers to join our team:
- Work directly with our clients to implement software products from end to end.
- Analyze requirements, design and develop functionalities based on the product requirements.
- Take part in system architect and database design.
- Design and implement reusable, testable, and efficient features using RESTful APIs, Ruby on Rails that can handle a crazy amount of traffic.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Provide training and support to team members.
Your Skills and Experience
- 3+ years and above of working experience as a Ruby on Rails Developer. Advance knowledge of the Ruby language and Ruby on Rails frameworks.
- Good understanding of relational databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, OOP.
- Good understanding of how to consume and create with RESTful APIs.
- Experience in code version control tools such as git.
- Hands-on experience on building products from scratch, etc.
- Proactive to take ownership and single-handedly handle problems if required.
- Good English reading and writing
Nice to have:
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Experience with deployment RoR applications.
- Modern front-end frameworks (ReactJS, VueJS,...)
- Good teamwork and reliability.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 15+ days off.
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Lunch and parking allowance.
- Provided Macbook Pro to work.
- Chance to become team leader if you could demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- PS4 games in free time, club activities (soccer, badminton,...)
- Monthly team-building activities and mini-party weekly.
- Company sponsored social events and gatherings.
- Regular training and team sharing sessions.
- Company trip.
- Private health check.
- Free fruits, snacks and coffee at the pantry.
- No OT.