Business Development Leader
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan and product plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls;
- Training new staff, assigning specific tasks to other sales staff, and monitoring the team's sales performance;
- Always think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives to develop and improve the business;
- Promoting the organization and products; Have a good understanding of the businesses' services as well as products;
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets;
- Meeting with customers/clients, identifying demands, analysing and consulting;
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients. Understand the needs of your customers constantly and respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these;
- Liaise with relevant teams as appropriate.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or its equivalent related experience;
- 2 years of experience in sales;
- Good command of both Vietnamese and English (English equivalent to IELTS 6.5);
- Having a business mindset, business acumen, and commercial awareness;
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Having experience managing and directing a team is a plus;
- Being familiar with IT knowledge and terms is a plus;
- Well-groomed appearance;
- Salary is based on your qualifications, impressive commission, total income is up to 20-30 million/ month.
- 13th month salary
- 15 days off.
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Lunch and parking allowance.
- Monthly team-building activities.
- Birthday gift for staff every month.
- Company sponsored social events and gatherings.
- Company trip, tea-break, mini party.
- Social insurance and private health check.