We are a HCMC-Singapore joint venture group. We focus on helping our customers turn their best ideas into a website. We work with Startup spirit in mind, which is fast interacting and adding value for our customers. We don’t just build software, services and solutions. We build something useful, makes sense and lasts.
This is a big challenge since there are many capable competitors in the market, but we are distinct in our dynamic structure. Joining us, you are not only finding yourself programming but also shaping the company's culture and future. We embrace an innovative structural model that works best for employee skill growth and promotion. Because we believe that employee growth is the most important asset for us and brings us to the next level as a team.
- Take responsibility for hiring, contacting candidates, screening CVs and scheduling / participating in interviews.
- Build human resources strategy along with the company's business strategy: Advising the Board of Directors on issues related to organizational structure, improving the Human Resource Management system, developing management policies Efficient management through participation in development, training and retention.
- Collaborate with third-party recruitment agencies to recruit new employees.
- Train new members according to the Company's training program.
- Ensure high performance of all team members by building a monitoring, evaluation and reward system while providing solutions for employee development.
- Coordinate with other departments to monitor, manage and evaluate employee performance (probationary, internship, annual salary review).
- Prepare labor contracts for employees.
- Handle labor relations issues by addressing claims, complaints or other issues.
- Report to higher managers daily and provide personnel decision support.
- Ensure compliance with the law in all human resource management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduated from university related to work.
- Experience from 5 years in human resources field or equivalent field.
- Having experience working with people, having a clear grasp of psychology and human behavior is an advantage.
- Communicate well, hard work, honesty, creativity and a progressive spirit.
- Organize work proactively and independently ...
- Flexible problem-solving skills, good handling of situations that arise at work, representatives of the Board of Directors to solve personnel issues.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and practical experience applied to good human resource management.
- Data entry skills, reporting, self-study, meticulous, office computer skills, teamwork, ...
- Being knowledgeable about website / software programming is an advantage (it doesn't matter if not).
- 15 days off.
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Lunch and parking allowance.
- Monthly team-building activities.
- Celebrate Birthday parties for staff every month.
- Company sponsored social events and gatherings.
- Regular training and team sharing sessions.
- Company trip.
- Private health check.