- Support Tech Lead to lead Technology team that works with internal partners to build all systems including Front End & Back End to ensure deliverables meet all project needs.
- Research, learn and share the latest technologies and tools.
- Take part in system architect and design.
- Troubleshoot and debug for projects.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
Your Skills and Experience
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related subject.
- 3+ years experience in web development technologies in general and have good knowledge of the back-end framework (NodeJS or Python or Ruby on Rails).
- Experience in ReactJS/React Native.
- Experience with RESTful API.
- Experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, OOP.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Experience in code version control tools such as git.
- Understanding of software development tools, processes and architecture.
- Ability to learn and explore new technologies.
- Good logical thinking.
Nice to have:
- Experience of using one of the cloud platforms for deployment and hosting products: Google Cloud, AWS.
- Experience of training members.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 15+ days off.
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Opportunity to use English extensively while working directly with clients.
- Lunch and parking allowance.
- Provided Macbook and PC to work.
- PS4 game in free time.
- Monthly team-building activities.
- Birthday gift for staff every month.
- Company sponsored social events and gatherings.
- Regular training and team sharing sessions.
- Company trip.
- Private health check.